New Year Wish List.
|By Ewasx|| I know there's already a wish list somewhere in the AW news groups but,
believe it or not, I don't read them. It sometimes is all I can do just to get
my column out every week. Heck, sometimes I don't get around to reading AWWoS
until days after it's issuance (shhhhh! Don't tell Simon I said that. I need
the money, LOL). With all the projects I'm feverishly attempting to complete
before I really get myself in a bind with possible world ownership, my fun in
here is becoming more and more like work. Forgive me if you've seen these
wishes before. These are in no particular order (unless my subconscience is
trying to make it self heard without my knowledge).
(1) User control over that blasted green checkmark. What can I say. I used to
(2) Multiple object builder updates (shift selection). Like object name
(3) Some new teleport sounds would be a welcome change. It can't be that
(4) Hopefully we can get some kind of streaming audio this coming year. These
(5) I know a lot of ppl here are excited about the custom avatar issue. It
(6) Here's a biggie for me: Please, please, please guys, give us a telegram
(7) Is there a reason why VRT is not GMT?
(8) How about smaller vertical building cells? I'd LOVE to make a multi-story
(9) Is anything being done about the user programmed animate glitch with
(10) I really love AW's great objects and textures. I've cut my building
Well, there's probably more that could be listed but after I reread this
Y'all have a great New Year and we'll be back next Sunday with more of what you come
maintained by Tripper.
Material Copyright © 1998 Simon Says