Last Weather forecast for AW GZ
Forecast for week of 20 thru 27 december
|Last few weeks the weather on GZ wasn't really of a well-defined
type. It might be due to the period of the year or just the way things
go, but weather forecasting for AW GZ is not very rewarding. So unless
another AW weather forecaster comes forward, this will be the last weather
report for the GZ...
With X-mas coming things will slow down a bit. Tourists will stay away for opening their present full of camera lenses and film, while the citizens will either sit down under a x-mas tree.rwx with create animate me x-maslight 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 or something..... wondering why it doesn't work (probably the first bulb that's broken), or roasting marshmallows over the fire because the turkey wasn't properly killed and ran off into the dark X-mas night to a long and happy life ever after....
Anyway, the last forecast :
All ratings based on an average of 2 visits of 1 hour each, per day
- Public speech : 1 out of 5 visits.
- First warnings : 1 out of 7.
- Second warnings : 1out of 9.
- Ejected tourists : 1out of 26.
- Ejected citizens : 1 out of 53.
- Overall rating of the coming week : Snow, snow and snow. If you don't have a white X-mas in RL just check out GZ. And if that doesn't work..... there's plenty of Worlds and spots where all is set to give you that postcard feeling. GZ will have a peaceful look...
- Longer term tendency : I won't even try to foresee it.
maintained by email@example.com.
Material Copyright © 1998 Simon Says